travel with soka tribe
Trinidad carnival 2021
FEBRUARY 11 – 17th 2021
the best group trip experience for trinidad carnival 2021
Ready for the greatest show on earth? If you’ve never been to Trini Carnival before, it’s filled with beautiful people, soca music, food, and two days of bacchanal on the streets of Port of Spain.
If you have experienced Trinidad Carnival before, you know it’s stressful securing transport, accommodations, fete (party) tickets, and costumes. That’s why Soka Tribe is ready to bring you a complete carnival experience. We’ve planned so you can party!
soka tribe Group carnival package
We handle the nitty gritty that you and your group need to have a hassle-free Trini Carnival. The complete package includes:
- Accommodation at a local, boutique hotel
- Transportation to airport, fetes (parties), and cultural events
- Purchase and delivery of Carnival costumes
- Purchase and delivery of J’ouvert package
- Three (3) premium all-Inclusive (with drinks-and-food included in purchase price) fetes (parties)
- One-of-a-kind Trini Carnival-related cultural events/experiences
- “Carnival Cool Down” beach day
- Other complimentary goodies!
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: $736
SOKA TRibe Trinidad Carnival experience
Trinidad Carnival was a movie! We hit some of the best All-Inclusive fetes, partied hard with the locals, experienced some local culture, and hit the road on Carnival Monday and Tuesday!
Here are some pics of the epicness!
We’re looking to take the Carnival Experience to the next level for Carnival 2021!
Limited spaces available
For the teams to do this the right way, we need to mobilize fast. People from all over the world come to Trini Carnival, so hotels, costumes, and party tickets sell like hot cakes.
We have a few spaces left, however, our introductory deposit has expired. You can secure a place for the full deposit price using the “Book My Spot” Link.